Marriages and Civil Partnerships

bournemouth town hall 225x150
As well as being an important and romantic ceremony, marriage is also a legal act. To get married or have a civil partnership, you need to do it at a venue licensed for weddings


Marriages and Civil Partnerships

You can get married or have a civil partnership in any register office or licensed venue in England and Wales.

Converting A Civil Partnership Into A Marriage

Couples who entered into a Civil Partnership before March 2014 can now convert this to a Marriage

Wedding and Civil Partnership Venues

There's a great choice of beautiful and unique licensed venues in Bournemouth.

Licensing A Venue For Marriages And Civil Partnerships

If you are a commercial business, you can apply to hold weddings and civil partnerships in your venue.

Civil Partnerships

When you enter a civil partnership, you'll get partnership rights. This includes social security and pension benefits.


Contact Us


Registration Services

01202 454945


Registration Services

Town Hall, Bourne Avenue


  • Name